This is my foodie bucket list.
A list of food related goals that I want to experience before I leave this earth. It’s a working list which will be added too regularly and I urge everyone to make one.
- Try the High Tea at Wellington’s Museum Art Hotel
- Experience a Degustation meal
Make my own Kombucha/Kefir drink– wasn’t a fan and it definitely wasn’t photo worthy!
- Bake the perfect Macaron
Make vegetarian marshmallows– Lavender Mallows (Gelatine Free)
- Bake a Charlotte Cake
Hold a cake stall at the Very Vintage Day Out– Art n’ Cake
- Construct the Mendl’s Pastry from The Grand Budapest Hotel
To eat an upside down ice cream from Milse– Strawberry and Matcha Green Tea goodness
- Make my own pasta
Make my own bread– Homemade Sourdough (recipe coming soon)
- Create a retro gelatine salad and get Carl to taste test it
- Make a leopard print loaf cake
Visit and have High Tea at the Old Creamery in Hamilton– Part I & II
- Grow my own watermelon
Bake something using Matcha Green Tea powder– Matcha Green Tea Cookies Make homemade Kimchi– Delicious, healthy Kimchi Have a high tea in a different country– High Tea at Primus Hotel
United States Foodie Bucket List (April / May 2017)
- Bake a Mississippi Mud cake while in Mississippi
- Eat a Peanut Butter and Banana Grilled Sandwich in Graceland
- To cook a 3 coarse meal in an RV kitchen
- Make, melt and eat a S’more over a camp fire
- Sip on a cocktail while at Clifton’s in LA
- Eat and drink while in New Orléans: Beignets at Cafe de Monde, Collard Greens, Gumbo, Jambalaya, Pecan Pie, Bananas Foster at Brennan’s, Oysters Rockefeller, Soft-shell crab, Praline, Catfish, BBQ Shrimp, Crawfish Broil, Lavender Honey Ice Cream at Creole Creamery, King Cake at Tartine’s.
- Sip on a Sazerac at the Sazerac Bar in The Roosevelt New Orleans hotel.
- Drink southern made iced tea while walking through the streets of Savannah, Georgia.
Have a go at making your own bucket list! It doesn’t have to be food related, it can be small goals relating to whatever you’re interested in.