Mt Eden is such a cool suburb, it’s full of awesome things to do including op shops along Dominion Road, walking up the top of Mt Eden or grabbing something delicious at one of the many cafes – I love Circus Circus or The Garden Shed!
This selection of op shops spans quite an area so I’ve put them in order of how I visit. Parking can be a bit of a nightmare in Mt Eden, especially on the weekends so when you find a spot, grab it!
- Salvation Army – 200 Dominion Road
- Red Cross Shop – 202 Dominion Road
- Princess Nicole’s Recycled Wardrobe – 265 Dominion Road
- Red Cross Shop – 472 Dominion Road
- Baptist City Mission – 1007 Dominion Road
- Mercy Hospice Shop – 453 Mt Eden Road
*Please note this map is showing walking distance