Onehunga has to be one of my favourite places for Auckland Op Shopping. It’s such a great place to park up on a Saturday morning, get brunch and then start wandering. If you start with the St Vincent de Paul shop at the top of the road, and work your way down Onehunga Mall road you’ll be able to hit all the good spots.
If op shopping isn’t enough for you, hit up the local Dress Smart for some added outlet bargains on new, but marked down clothing. It’s an outlet mall with some great discounted clothing, shoes and accessories.
- St Vincent de Paul – 345 Onehunga Mall Road
- Salvation Army – 340 Onehunga Mall Road
- Changes Charity Boutique – 183 Onehunga Mall Road
- St John’s – 159 Onehunga Mall Road
- SPCA – 217 Onehunga Mall Road
- Savemart – 295B Church Street
*Please note this map is showing driving distance and timing – if you want to leave out Savemart, the walk down Onehunga Mall Road is really lovely.